ViralHog, LLC recognizes (herein after referred to as “ViralHog” or “VIRALHOG”) the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our websites, and all of our customers. We created this policy with a fundamental respect for our users’ right to privacy and to guide our relationships with our users. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services owned by ViralHog.
VIRALHOG ADHERES TO THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES IN REGARDS TO PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data Shall Be:
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Used by us for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for
the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis, which allows us to do so. Please note that
we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law. Inaccurate Data: We encourage you to ensure that your personal data is accurate and kept up to date, so, please
regularly update any information you have given to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us.
We collect personal data to offer services that you have requested or where we legitimately believe there is an interest on your part in such services, to manage the relationship we have with our customers and partners and
to perform activities based on your consent. We may collect and process the following information, including personal data, about you:
- Identity data
- Profile data
- Financial data
- Technical data
- Usage data
- Communications data
Your decision to use this site and/or our services in providing your personal data is voluntary. We indicate on our online forms, where applicable, what types of personal data are required, before you register to our services and submit any personal data to us.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
This site uses Google Analytics to track activity, for information on how Google uses the data collected please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
Our websites have features that automatically collect information from users, to deliver content specific to users’ interests and to honor their preferences. This information assists us in creating sites that will serve the needs of our users.
For our internal purposes, we gather date, time, browser type, navigation history (referer) and IP address of all visitors to our site. This information does not contain anything that can identify users personally. We use this information for our internal security audit log, trend analysis and system administration, and to gather broad demographic information about our user base for aggregate use.
WITH WHOM YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties, apart from those acting as our agent in providing our product(s)/service(s), and which agree to use it only for that purpose and to keep the information secure and confidential, or other third parties for the pursuit of legitimate interests associated with, and contemplated by, attendant licensing agreements (for example, Licensor’s name and/or general geographic information may be disclosed to third parties to prove ownership of licensed material). Also, our parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, entities into which our company may be merged, or entities to which any of our assets, products, sites or operations may be transferred, will be able to use personal information. We will also disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property. Users should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, might have the authority under certain circumstances to permit personal information to be shared or transferred to third parties without permission.
We may share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, with others. This information may include usage and demographic data, but it will not include personal information.
We use reasonable precautions to protect our users’ personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job and necessary partners are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our websites contain links to other sites. ViralHog is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
EU CITIZEN DATA RIGHTS
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
- Third party vendors, including Google, use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to your website.
- Google Analytics Demographic and Interest Report is used to improve the relevance of our ads.
We want you to remain in control of your personal information. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- Where your personal information is processed on the basis of consent, the right to withdraw that consent;
- The right to confirmation as to whether or not we are holding any of your personal information and, if we are, to obtain a copy of it;
- From 25 May 2018, the right to have certain data provided to you in a portable electronic format (where technically feasible);
- The right to have inaccurate personal information rectified;
- The right to object to your personal information being used for marketing or profiling, or on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interests;
- The right to restrict how your personal information is used; and
- The right to be forgotten, which allows you to have your personal information erased in certain circumstances (though this is not an absolute right and may not apply if we need to continue using it for a lawful reason).
Please keep in mind that there are exceptions to the rights above and, though we will always try to respond to your satisfaction, there may be situations where we are unable to do so (for example, because the information no longer exists or there is an exception which applies to your request).
NOTIFICATION AND CHANGES
For questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or any dealings with ViralHog, contact us at:
3701 Trakker Trail, Ste 1C
Bozeman, Montana 59718
Phone: +1 406.922.2588