Language:
  • EN

Twitch Streamer Cooks Up Small Fire

Occurred on May 10, 2022 / Miami, Florida, USA

Info from Licensor: "I was cooking a steak for a birthday subathon live stream on my Twitch channel. I put way too much olive oil in the pan on high heat. The oil caught fire in the pan and my immediate response to seeing fire was to put it out with water (forgetting that oil fires should NOT be introduced to water). The fire grew when I put it close to the sink so I swung it back over to the stove and then ran out of my apartment calling my neighbors to help because I didn't know what to do."
Location Miami, Florida, USA
Occurred not known
Posted On Jun-4-2022

Tags