• EN

Husky Accidently Causes Kitchen Fire

Occurred on October 3, 2022 / Everett, Pennsylvania, USA

Info from Licensor: My husky, Panda, was curious about the smell coming from the pizza box and thought he would have himself a snack. He accidentally turned on the back burner of our stove and lit the box on fire. We were home (in the basement) and the smoke detectors alerted us. I was able to put out the fire and all is well. Panda no longer goes near the stove.

Location Everett, Pennsylvania, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Cassandra Clark
Posted On Oct-23-2022