Language:
  • EN

Koala Cools off on Hot Summer Day

Occurred on December 28, 2019 / Cobram, Victoria, Australia

Info from Licensor: "Despite people’s best intentions, allowing a koala to drink from a bottle or hose actually causes koalas to develop pneumonia which can be fatal. The safest way to give a koala a drink is to place a container on the ground or to pierce the lid of a bottle and spray water around it, allowing it to drink safely without inhaling any water."
Location Cobram, Victoria, Australia
Occurred Dec-28-2019
Posted By Anonymous user
Posted On Dec-30-2019

Tags

Cleared! (id: 163660018)

Rights Were Cleared on:
Dec-30-2019
Request to License