Language:
  • EN

Kitchen Torch Catches Fire

Occurred on August 20, 2021 / Curitiba, Parana, Brazil

Info from Licensor: "My wife was trying to start the torch and broke the button that turns the spark on and the gas was escaping, she came to me and asked me to look and suddenly when I pressed the button a flame of fire appeared in time to almost set the restaurant on fire"
Location Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
Occurred Aug-20-2021
Posted On Aug-24-2021

Tags

Cleared! (id: 289933110)

Rights Were Cleared on:
Aug-24-2021
Request to License