Language:
  • EN

DIY Electrical Project Leads to House Fire

Occurred on October 29, 2014 / Lumberton, Texas, USA

Info from Licensor: "My neighbor's house caught on fire back in 2014. My neighbor tried to do an electrical project and a couple weeks later, the fire started under the carport. The end result was that the house burned to the ground."
Location Lumberton, Texas, USA
Occurred Oct-29-2014
Posted By Matthew Drake
Posted On Sep-20-2017

Tags

Cleared! (id: 12067401)

Rights Were Cleared on:
Sep-20-2017
Request to License