Bee Stings Man From Inside His Nostril
Occurred on August 1, 2021 / Goffstown, New Hampshire, USA
Info from Licensor: "My husband Greg and I were sitting on our deck when a bee was flying all over him. He started to record the bee when it landed on his arm. It then ended up going up his nose and stung him inside the nostril. The bee then flew into my seltzer can that was sitting on the back deck. I went to drink it an hour later, not knowing the bee was in there. I finished my seltzer and the bee landed in my mouth so I spat it into my kitchen sink. It was still alive before I hit it with an ice cream scoop to kill it."