If you believe that your work has been copied and published on our Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the below procedure. To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement (“Notice”) to:
3701 Trakker Trail
Bozeman, MT 59718
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
If you believe that material you posted has been removed in error, you should send our Copyright Agent, using the contact information displayed above, a counter notice that includes the following:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on ViralHog’s service where it previously appeared (e.g., the link of the video).
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in and for the judicial district where the user is located, or if the user is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notice, or that person’s agent.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
ViralHog enforces a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who are repeat infringers.