Language:
  • EN

Search Filters

Search Results

01:46

Disgusting Baby Disaster

  • Cleared
Occurred on May 20, 2022 / Plymouth ma USA Info from Licensor: "Cleaning up dinner to find my 11 month daughter had exploded in her diaper! As a rookie mom I put my finger in to look, and it w..
Location Plymouth ma USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Anonymous user
Posted On Jan-27-2023

Over-Pressurized Tire Explodes

  • Cleared
Occurred on / Vietnam Info: A man puts too much air in his tire and it suddenly explodes. credit: Trong Phu...
Location Unknown
Occurred not known
Posted By
Posted On Jan-18-2023
00:25

Big Bottle Bursts in the Basin

  • Cleared
Occurred on / Info: A highly pressurized bottle explodes when it is opened in the sink...
Location Unknown
Occurred not known
Posted By Anonymous user
Posted On Jan-11-2023

A Boxer's Baby Shower

  • Cleared
Occurred on January 22, 2023 / Napoli, Italy Info from Licensor: "A different kind of baby shower than usual using boxing gloves to find out if the child is a boy or a girl. Luckily, my broth..
Location Napoli, Italy
Occurred not known
Posted By Francesco Zunico
Posted On Jan-25-2023

Battery Explodes During Smartphone Repair

  • Cleared
Occurred on May 9, 2022 / Tien Lu, Hung Yen, Vietnam Info from Licensor: One of my employees was fixing a smartphone and using a blow torch to uninstall the battery when the battery exploded. Lucki..
Location Tien Lu, Hung Yen, Vietnam
Occurred May-9-2022
Posted By
Posted On Dec-12-2022

Hotpot Gas Tank Explodes at Table

  • Cleared
Occurred on / Info: A group of men was having a hotpot meal together when the mini gas tank exploded. Fortunately, no one was hurt...
Location Unknown
Occurred not known
Posted By
Posted On Nov-10-2022

Toddler Causes Phone to Explode

  • Cleared
Occurred on / Info: An unsupervised child punctures a phone's battery and causes it to release smoke and heat. Credit: Huong Pham..
Location Unknown
Occurred not known
Posted By
Posted On Nov-23-2022
00:52

Exploding Birthday Surprise

  • Cleared
Occurred on November 23, 2022 / Tiggiano, Lecce, Italy Info: On her birthday I pranked my mother. This time I thought I had gone too far, but instead it still went well...
Location Tiggiano, Lecce, Italy
Occurred not known
Posted By Anonymous user
Posted On Dec-2-2022
11:31

New Year's Eve Fireworks Mishap

  • Cleared
Occurred on / Info: At an apparent New Year's Eve party, a firework explodes too close to the ground, scattering attendees. Credit: Matchajompun...
Location Unknown
Occurred not known
Posted By
Posted On Jan-1-2023
00:30

Power Pole Catches Fire

  • Cleared
Occurred on November 30, 2022 / Ashtabula, Ohio, USA Info from Licensor: "Power pole catches fire then explodes."..
Location Ashtabula, Ohio, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Randy Gonzales
Posted On Dec-13-2022
00:15

Pressure Washer Catches Fire During Use

  • Cleared
Occurred on November 9, 2022 / London Info from Licensor: "Was cleaning my car at home when my pressure washer exploded. There were a lot of comments from people who’ve also had the same thing..
Location London
Occurred not known
Posted By Arben Zilci
Posted On Nov-14-2022