Language:
  • EN

Search Filters

Search Results

00:07

Hot Chocolate Catastrophe

  • Cleared
Occurred on January 27, 2023 / France Info from Licensor: "Me, in the evening on Friday, at home, eating the cream on a hot chocolate, I ended up inhaling too much cream and hot chocolate and..
Location France
Occurred not known
Posted By Milo Challiner
Posted On Jan-28-2023
01:54

Parents Prank Their Children With Fake Goat Testicles

  • Cleared
Occurred on January 20, 2023 / USA Info from Licensor: "Cameron and Caden begged Cam’s mom, Samantha, to bring home McDonalds from a grocery shopping trip. Samantha had watched quite a few sim..
Location USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Samantha Oard
Posted On Jan-29-2023
01:07

Dad Saves Choking Son

  • Cleared
Occurred on September 9, 2022 / San Bernardino, California, USA Info from Licensor: "The kid choking is my 11-year-old son, named Jacob. The lady next to him is his aunt Ymelda, visiting from..
Location San Bernardino, California, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Richard Ortega
Posted On Sep-15-2022
00:12

Doggy Saved From Choking by His Human

  • Cleared
Occurred on August 15, 2021 / Sturbridge, Massachusetts, USA Info from Licensor: "My dog was chewing on a chew stick treat while we were packing up to move. He choked on the treat and I immedi..
Location Sturbridge, Massachusetts, USA
Occurred not known
Posted On Aug-20-2021
03:43

Choking Bird Rescued

  • Cleared
Occurred on May 27, 2021 / Stavropol, Russia Info from Licensor: "The bee-eater bird choked on a large beetle and could not breathe and fly; fortunately, we noticed this and rescued the bird.&..
Location Stavropol, Russia
Occurred May-27-2021
Posted By Anonymous user
Posted On Jun-1-2021

Man Saves Boy's Life Choking at a Restaurant

  • Cleared
Occurred on August 19, 2021 / Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, USA Info from Licensor: A sun prairie Wisconsin man Joseph Reinhart saves a boy's life from choking at a local bar and restaurant. With no trai..
Location Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Joseph Reinhart
Posted On Nov-16-2021

Caring Doggy Reacts to His Choking Human

  • Cleared
Occurred in September 2021 / Easton, Pennsylvania, USA Info from Licensor: "I was pretending to choke to see what my dog's reaction would be. He was very worried."..
Location Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Alana Curto
Posted On Sep-26-2021
00:30

Mating Call Has Koala Choked Up

  • Cleared
Occurred on November 15, 2014 / Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Info from Licensor: "A Koala in my neighbour's driveway ends up choking on it's own mating call."..
Location Adelaide South Australia, Australia
Occurred Nov-15-2014
Posted By luke swalling
Posted On Jun-12-2019
00:35

Mom Saves Choking 6-Year-Old Son

  • Cleared
Occurred on October 28, 2020 / Menahga, Minnesota, USA Info from Licensor: "My 6-year-old son began choking on a cupcake one evening. I was asking him to take some out of his mouth because I k..
Location Menahga, Minnesota, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Amanda Gravely
Posted On Nov-14-2020

Mom Momentarily Chokes on Jello

  • Cleared
Occurred on March 30, 2022 / Murray City, Utah, USA Info from Licensor: "I am a social media influencer who is raw and authentic. I like to keep it real and let everyone see all my sides. I we..
Location Murray City, Utah, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Abigail Ayres
Posted On Apr-18-2022

Surprise Birthday Shot Goes Wrong

  • Cleared
Occurred on July 9, 2022 / Boston, Lincolnshire, UK Info from Licensor: "Went out for birthday meal at the Chinese restaurant. Got a surprise when the waitress turned the light off and put mu..
Location Boston, Lincolnshire, UK
Occurred not known
Posted By Lasma Sluka
Posted On Jul-16-2022