• EN

Scalding Hot Milk Erupts in Woman's Face

Occurred on March 29, 2019 / Curitiba, ParanĂ¡, Brazil

Info from Licensor: "On March 29, 2019, here in Curitiba, I suffered an accident at my mother's store. I was warming up milk in the microwave, which I do every day, but that day it exploded in my hands after I removed it from the microwave. I did not boil the milk, I just warmed it up like every day. I suffered second-degree burns on my entire face, and for proper recovery, I can not get sun for 1 year."

Location Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
Occurred Mar-29-2019
Posted On May-7-2019