• EN

Sparkler Fun Ends in Surprise Chair Fire

Occurred on November 27, 2021 / Bartlesville, Oklahoma, USA

Info from Licensor: "After Thanksgiving dinner festivities still went on into the wee hours. The bright idea of sparklers came to the mind of the oldest son. Oldest daughter and wife agreed, 'oh what fun we shall have.' 'Hey. Let’s light it with the furnace!!' So quick and easy it was, but little did they know that one little spark would light up their night. Upon seeing the blaze on poor mom's chair another bright idea came to mind of the brilliant son, LETS BLOW ON IT. But his breath was just not powerful enough. Jugs of water were gathered to douse the flames all while the poor little fire extinguisher sat and watched as they passed it three times."

Location Bartlesville, Oklahoma, USA
Occurred not known
Posted By Rhonda Crawford
Posted On Dec-2-2021