• EN

Picnic Stove Turns Firey

Occurred on / Thailand

Info from Licensor: "Laying down a picnic gas tank and being too lazy to hold it. When using it, flames ignited the entire stove because there was a lot of gas water in the transmission line instead of just vapor. So I bent over and closed the cylinder head valve. When I finished closing it, I was about to reach forward and blow out the flames. Gas with water remaining in the gas pipe hose (because the gas tank was lying down) melted from the heat until it burst and exploded as shown in the picture. The tent is over. I was startled, afraid it would spread to something else, so I pulled the stove out of the tent." Credit: Khun Wirasak

Location thailand
Occurred not known
Posted By
Posted On Nov-8-2023