• EN

Scary Fire Started from Fallen Electrical Wire

Occurred on March 2, 2018 / Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA

Info from Licensor: "I heard a loud boom and then saw sparks, fire and white smoke from a live wire on the street. I quickly got my shoes on and went outside. The police had the street blocked off at the other end behind me in the video and the fire truck was right on scene. I had to make my way across the street and was able to get in between the tree line to shoot the video."

Location Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA
Occurred Mar-2-2018
Posted By Carmen Borgia
Posted On Mar-5-2018